1. La Sagrada Família, but only the outside. I happen to be of the vehement belief that if you’ve been in one church (or palace/castle) then you’ve been in them all. I’ll keep my 9€ thank you very much.
2. La Rambla for a stroll and people watching.
3. Montjuïc because it has a nice name, ‘hill of the Jews,’ and is also the spot of the ’92 Olympics.
4. Tibidabo for amazing views and a big Jesus.
5. Bus tour. I LOVE open-top bus tours. Once you’re too tired to take one more step you can just hop on and still see the city.
6. The beach. Any beach. I’m a Londoner that needs sunshine!